• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

salvage yard in or near to Oklahoma

army_nurse

does anyone know of a salvage yard for parts for my M35 in Oklahoma. I live in northeast ok so the other states that are close would be fine also. and thanks for your assistance ahead of time. this site and its members have been a great help to me.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
does anyone know of a salvage yard for parts for my M35 in Oklahoma. I live in northeast ok so the other states that are close would be fine also. and thanks for your assistance ahead of time. this site and its members have been a great help to me.
There are a couple of places in OK.
Brown's Military Vehicles in Binger, OK
[SIZE=-1]RR 1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Binger, OK 73009[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](405) 656-2762‎

There is also a guy that specializes in
[/SIZE] 5-ton stuff near Tahliquah. I can't find his info right now.

Depending on what you need, combst32 out of Ft Smith has a lot of small stuff.

If you have a list the Oklahoma SS group can probably find it for you.

Tackettr

Warthog,
I'd like to know about the 5 ton at Tahliquah. Let me know if you find more info on him.

PS: What's the status of your dump truck in Ft Smith?

combat32

Let me know what you are lookin for Nurse, got lots of goodies:-D and I have to make a run to Joe's casa in okie city pretty soon

army_nurse

Combst32

I need a soft top and the support system for it, or a hard top if the price is great ( the hard top could have some damage i can fix it as long as its not rusted out or bent to the point of no return) i would like to have a canvas and bows for the bed. hood hinges as well as seats (the foam part with good covers on them) and a drivers side front fender. if this is my wish list i would like to add ive been good. the rest of the parts i can order and would rather have new than used. and please advise me in a place to find the 24v light bulbs i need for the turn signals and break lights.

Once again thanks to everyone for all their help and direction as well as wisdom.

Army_nurse

a.k.a. mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks