• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need pictures of the interior of a correct Deuce

hellrayzor1

I actually took a few pictures of my dash yesterday so I could start taking it apart for a new paint job. Hope these help out some.

As far as the rest of the cab, if you need anything specific just let me know and I'll take a pic of it. Mine is in need of a lot of work but I think most of the main stuff in correct, just ugly.

Mark :)

Attachments

O.D. Fever

looks like mine ect. stop switch and master on are to far away from each other.. mine interlock, so the on, cant be on, if the off, is off.. go figuer.. Joe

res0wc18

yeah i need them of the dash including details of where switches and plates go along with the winshield details of sealing and clamps etc

also the heater control knobs etc how they are arranged etc

Last edited:

mckeeranger

im putting my duece interior back together and its been so long i cant remember what its suppose to look like and what goes where!
These are current pix of my M35A2 dash and windshields.

The left windshield pic is a little dark, I was using a camera that wouldn't compensate for back lighting.

The bird crap on and above the glow plug control decal is optional. I don't think all trucks have it, at least not at that exact location.

Attachments

fasttruck

LOCATION OF HEATER CONTROLS SEEMS TO BE AT THE OPTION OF THE MECHANIC WHO INSTALLED THE HEATER KIT. i HAVE SEEN THE KNOBS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE STEERING COLUMN AND (AT LEAST M 809 SERIES TRUCKS) THE HEATER UNIT UNDER THE HOOD CAN BE ON EITHER SIDE OF THE ENGINE. M 35S IT IS USUALLY ON THE DRIVER'S SIDE AS THEY AIR CLEANER FILLS MOST OF THE SPACE ON HTE PASSENGER'S SIDE.

res0wc18

thanks guys, yeah the heater kits are usually where ever ol slick willy put them!

Engine5, now if there were women in that pic i would say maybe! :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks