• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any one have a c turbo they want to get rid of

bullfrog1234

Looking for a C turbo, thought I had one but it must be lost in the mail. i can not move my truck because I have it torn down and my wife really wants it moved from where it is.

Chevytruck

They originally didn't have a turbo, they added it to clean up the smoke coming from the exaust.

all i (think... i'm probably wrong) is that you just got to connect the turbo oil lines together and drive on!

although it will probably smoke like crazy! :twisted:

there is my 2cents

bullfrog1234

no no, I had a d turbo on mine, and traded it, but I am thinking the mail system has somehow miss placed it. Right now, I am out of shipping both ways plus a turbo. I just need to get my truck moved. I understand things happen in the mail and things get lost, but this will hit me hard in my wallet. Yes, I am in a bind here!!:cry: So if someone has one laying on a shelf collecting dust, I have a need for it again.. Thanks guys

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks