• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any one have a c turbo they want to get rid of

bullfrog1234

Looking for a C turbo, thought I had one but it must be lost in the mail. i can not move my truck because I have it torn down and my wife really wants it moved from where it is.

Chevytruck

They originally didn't have a turbo, they added it to clean up the smoke coming from the exaust.

all i (think... i'm probably wrong) is that you just got to connect the turbo oil lines together and drive on!

although it will probably smoke like crazy! :twisted:

there is my 2cents

bullfrog1234

no no, I had a d turbo on mine, and traded it, but I am thinking the mail system has somehow miss placed it. Right now, I am out of shipping both ways plus a turbo. I just need to get my truck moved. I understand things happen in the mail and things get lost, but this will hit me hard in my wallet. Yes, I am in a bind here!!:cry: So if someone has one laying on a shelf collecting dust, I have a need for it again.. Thanks guys