• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WW2 Dodges parade ready

Eric's hifim37

Hi everyone,

I was able to post pictures again so here is my WC56 & Keith's WC52, we have a parade here in Barstow every October so these pictures were taken then and shortly after, Keith built his .50 mount after we copied a original mount. Keith had the M24 so the rest was easy, I think it really sets off the truck ! I had my top down for the parade so I took these pictures, the top is such a pain to drop I consider it a rare occasion now :p I cosmetic restored the MB in the back ground for a friend so I claim no gripes about a Jeep on this trend, this was its unvailing so Loren was proud and I was shocked it made through the parade without breaking down ( sorry Loren ) We were not worried, the Dodges are up to Jeep tow duty if called upon them :lol: well enough Jeep bashing, I have been working on my WC56 for about 2 years now and it is starting to look really good but soon I will tear it down for its complete restoration so for now I am having fun driving it around,

enjoy the pictures !

Eric..

Attachments

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice trucks. My Dad had a beutiful WC 56 he sold about 15 years ago. I sure do miss it.:( If I ever win the lottery Im going to get it back.