• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WW2 Dodges parade ready

Eric's hifim37

Hi everyone,

I was able to post pictures again so here is my WC56 & Keith's WC52, we have a parade here in Barstow every October so these pictures were taken then and shortly after, Keith built his .50 mount after we copied a original mount. Keith had the M24 so the rest was easy, I think it really sets off the truck ! I had my top down for the parade so I took these pictures, the top is such a pain to drop I consider it a rare occasion now :p I cosmetic restored the MB in the back ground for a friend so I claim no gripes about a Jeep on this trend, this was its unvailing so Loren was proud and I was shocked it made through the parade without breaking down ( sorry Loren ) We were not worried, the Dodges are up to Jeep tow duty if called upon them :lol: well enough Jeep bashing, I have been working on my WC56 for about 2 years now and it is starting to look really good but soon I will tear it down for its complete restoration so for now I am having fun driving it around,

enjoy the pictures !

Eric..

Attachments

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice trucks. My Dad had a beutiful WC 56 he sold about 15 years ago. I sure do miss it.:( If I ever win the lottery Im going to get it back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks