• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Approval Delays

Wagner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was the winning bidder on a M1009 in early February and sent my first ever EUC in a couple of days latter. Around March 1st I recieved a note that my EUC needed to corrected on a couple points which I turned around in day. A couple of days latter I recieved at note that it had been sent Battle Creek which was a month and half ago. I have been asking what the issue is every few weeks but just get a standard canned response. The vechile was charged to my credit within a few days of the auction so the GL has my money.

Is my experience normal? Is there anything I can do to find out what the hang up is? I have wanted to bid on another vechile but have not done so because I can not tell if this is some kind of a con game or not. I am located some distance from the M1009 I purchased so I can not tell what may have happened to during these many months.

Looking for any advice.

Thank you.

ryan77

Im still waiting on 5014 euc to battle creek on feb 25 alot of guys are waiting.still be patient.

markmontana

.. the GL has my money.

Is my experience normal? Is there anything I can do to find out what the hang up is?
Looking for any advice.
Yes, this is normal. It is good news that it has been sent to BC. There is nothing you need to do now but be patient. Good time to get your tools together and read everything you can about your truck.

surfdog

Completely normal for a first time buyer. My brother is still waiting on his EUC from February for two A3's out of Ft Campbell and he was a first time buyer.

I've bought many times: my EUC's often turn around in 3 to 5 working days once sent to Battle Creek.

Wagner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Up date I am now at 99 days w/o EUC approval and 70 days at BC with no word...I am becoming concerned my sale may be cancelled....I have never had any issues with hand gun carry permits or anything else related to any other government agency.

Flyingvan911

I believe they count business days. Wagner, I'd say get in touch with GL and tell them what's going on and ask that your sale not be cancelled. I've heard of a few people doing that. You also might call the GL location where your truck is and ask them if there could be any issue with your sale.

ryan77

I finally got my euc for 5014 back 2 weeks ago it took almost 70 days but the next one sould go faster.:deadhorse:

Wagner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The GL offered me an out with no reason provided which I declined to excerise as I would like to perhaps buy other vehicles or items in the future from the GL as well as the auction item I won.....my perception is that is about all the GL could do once an EUC goes to BC.

What is so fustrating is that I would just like to know what the issue is and perhaps I could clear it up however there is just silence.

I appreciate your counsel.

Wagner

Wagner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update: Called the GL today and they said since my pending EUC approval was pass 60 days my sale could be cancelled at any time and customer service recommended that I send GL "management" an email requesting that my sale "not be cancelled" which I did.

Kohburn

doubtful since people with varying levels of clearance have not had a reduced time, and the govt already has a full record on all of them.

AaronHorrocks

Thanks to email, I was able to get the EUC corrected and back to them pronto!
It's now sent off to Battle Creek, and I guess the waiting starts.

+60 days puts us in July, and since I don't have drill that month, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed! :mrgreen:

Motorcar

I stopped by Fort Sam today to check on my stuff, 77 days at BC and counting. Lot manager told me all trucks are on hold even though some are currently listed for auction. If my EUC clears I am still to call first to see if they will release it to me. He also said all the M35A2 gauges are being removed across the board. Mine are still in the truck and have already been checked, we'll see if they stay. 92 days since the sale...wow..:shock:

Preacherboy

My truck is over over 50 business days since the sale, 2 gauges where already gone in the picture and I sent an email "Attn: Management" Please do not cancel the sale, didn't get anything kind of reply from them. So who knows.

Good thing I got a set of gauges from a junkyard for $40!

Xs10tial

Good thread here. I had many of the same questions being posted here. I have an active secret clearance and it's a little disappointing to see that I'm gonna have to wait in line with the riff-raff (j/k). So, if I'm reading the thread right and my EUC went to BC on 4/30, I can expect to hear something in July? Is that a correct assumption?

Sephirothq

I don't know if it is safe to figure even 100 days anymore. For some reason, if someone knows please speak up. A lot of EUC are being pulled for "Random Periodic Assessment" What exactly does that mean by the way? Are they cracking down on the hobbyist? Or are the dealers and resellers having the same EUC issues? I don't know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks