• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Approval Delays

Wagner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was told that some one was caught falsifying EUCs in December and since then EUC approvals have slowed way down and even long standing GL customers are experiencing delays in EUC approval which have not been seen before.

Flyingvan911

I was told that some one was caught falsifying EUCs in December and since then EUC approvals have slowed way down and even long standing GL customers are experiencing delays in EUC approval which have not been seen before.
That sucks. Just throw them in jail and let the rest of us get our stuff!

Wagner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally success!!! I recieved a paid in full invoice today. The process time line:

Submission of EUC Pending02/04/2010EUC revisions requested from Customer03/03/2010EUC sent to Battle Creek03/05/2010Approved05/24/2010Customer Notified05/24/2010

It took 28 days to get to Battle Creek and about 80 days in process there for a total in excess of 100 days. Thanks to all who posted comments it greatly helped me kept my perspective and not give up. Now I have to get my M1009 home and see what it needs. Good luck to all who are waiting on their EUC approvals.

:beer:

Motorcar

My M105A2 trailer cleared yesterday, 69 days at the Creek on EUC. When I picked it up today the lot manager said all trucks are on hold regardless of EUC paid in full status. This was confirmed by the Arizona folks who clamed it is a demil code change on all trucks that is causing the hold.

StreetbikeDepot

You guys that are having issues, is it your first EUC? I turned a EUC in on Friday and today (tuesday) its off to BC. I usually get mine back in 3-5 working days once its at BC. We'll see how this one goes.

Fort rogers

I dont know what the deal is I had one clear in 3 days month an half ago one week later i sent of another and im going on 4 weeks and now another going on 2 weeks! I dont think we should have to pay until euc has cleared or cancel it and ill take a 20 % default!! It should be a 2 way street!!

Kohburn

Finally success!!! I recieved a paid in full invoice today. The process time line:

Submission of EUC Pending02/04/2010EUC revisions requested from Customer03/03/2010EUC sent to Battle Creek03/05/2010Approved05/24/2010Customer Notified05/24/2010

It took 28 days to get to Battle Creek and about 80 days in process there for a total in excess of 100 days. Thanks to all who posted comments it greatly helped me kept my perspective and not give up. Now I have to get my M1009 home and see what it needs. Good luck to all who are waiting on their EUC approvals.

:beer:
wow, wonder why some people are being canceled at under 60 days then.

Preacherboy

I sent an email Attn: Management: Please do not cancel my sale (as recommended here and by Heidi from GL)

I received this reply, thank you for your patience, but our terms and conditions sale all sales taking longer than 60 days will be cancelled at our sole discretion.

A lot of good that email was. I replied back that I already understood the terms and conditions and was looking for a shred of hope that they would allow the sale to go through at their sole discretion.

I have way over $3000 tied up with them that I might not even get the goods! If all my wins keep getting cancelled I will not buy from them anymore, I'll try GSA and see if they are any better!

Wagner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did not recieve any relpy from the GL to my email asking that my sale not be cancelled...and then out the blue I got a paid invoice notification about 2 weeks or so latter. So do not give up hope....no news may be good news in the final analysis.

L999here

....over 60 days and counting...

Sale 5025 ended 25 Feb. They toook $4752.00 out of my account on 27 Feb. My EUC (first one) was sent to BC on 29 Mar and now its over 60 days since BC sent out and over 90 days since end of sale. Going to call AZ in the AM and try to nicely ask what the heck is going on. I'm going to have to drive over 1600 miles round trip to pick up an M172A1 trailer in Blackstone,VA. Anybody else waiting this long on first EUC....? I'm retired USAF,ex-cop,lifetime license to carry,top secret clearence.....

Wagner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder what criteria they use to cancel a sale (besides over 60 days)? Maybe lots of items coming and they need to get rid of stuff?

May be they think the item went for to low of a price....or may be they are thinking they may need to hang to some items longer in case they are needed...or may be they are concerned where the equipment may end up.

Motorcar

Today makes 90 days on EUC at the Creek for my Deuce, purchased 2/18/10, the M105A2 I won two weeks later and EUC went to BC two weeks later I picked up last Tuesday after 69 days, go figure....anyone else this long on a M35A2?:confused:

Preacherboy

It is odd why they let some go 90 days or more and I get my trailers cancelled at exactly 60 days.

I doubt the criteria they use to cancel is "hoping to get more money", because the trailers that I had cancelled I just won 2 more for $200 cheaper.

Also, it has been well documented that past security clearance or military service does not make the process go quicker. Although, I am not ex-military I am certainly not a risk to sell stuff to the wrong people and have several background checks done on me each year...so I think BC is just lazy.

Today makes 90 days on EUC at the Creek for my Deuce, purchased 2/18/10, the M105A2 I won two weeks later and EUC went to BC two weeks later I picked up last Tuesday after 69 days, go figure....anyone else this long on a M35A2?:confused:

Day 62 for me on my Deuce from Event 4991. I won the auction on Feb 4, immediately sent in EUC forms, notified in early March to make corrections, paperwork sent in to BC on March 9 by GL.

I feel like a mushroom right now.

LongueCarabine

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks