• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need water/fuel separtor for WMO system.

deuceinaround

Hey guys, I finaly put together something that will filter WMO, with some PVC plumbing an string water filters that I got at Lowes. But, I realy realy need a water separtor, and a base for it to screw into. Does anybody have part numbers or a refrence to where I can get a filter and a base??? I'm sure I could run up to NAPA and they could get me a fuel/water separtor,but I need to know what size base It would screw into and where to get one. So I figured thers got to be somebody that has already been through this besides me and mite know what I need. I would like to have about a 15 micron,because my first filter is a 30 micron, and the final is a 3 micron,so I thought I would try amd split the difference. But any help/part # will be greatly appreciated :grin:.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Preacherboy

Tractor Supply has water separators and bases for not a bad price, either 3/4" or 1" inlet and outlet on the bases. Goldenrod is the brand, Northern Tool sells them online too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks