• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need water/fuel separtor for WMO system.

deuceinaround

Hey guys, I finaly put together something that will filter WMO, with some PVC plumbing an string water filters that I got at Lowes. But, I realy realy need a water separtor, and a base for it to screw into. Does anybody have part numbers or a refrence to where I can get a filter and a base??? I'm sure I could run up to NAPA and they could get me a fuel/water separtor,but I need to know what size base It would screw into and where to get one. So I figured thers got to be somebody that has already been through this besides me and mite know what I need. I would like to have about a 15 micron,because my first filter is a 30 micron, and the final is a 3 micron,so I thought I would try amd split the difference. But any help/part # will be greatly appreciated :grin:.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Preacherboy

Tractor Supply has water separators and bases for not a bad price, either 3/4" or 1" inlet and outlet on the bases. Goldenrod is the brand, Northern Tool sells them online too.