• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2006 Rally Pic's

fredrader

Yea you guys missed a good one..We had twice as many attend this one than last year..Maby we can double the attendance again next year.. :D
I will edit the Pics of the guys standing in front of there vehicles once I can figure out everyones names.. :oops: I have a hard time with names..
When everyone gets back someone put the names with these..

Ok,Here is a list of who is who (Subject to change)
1) Dennis aka Stretch
2) Lance aka Hookin1
3) Chris aka Elohim1
4) Fred aka Fredrader
5) Chris (Gimpyrobb)
6) Chris (Elohim1)
7) Jeff (Junkyard Wars Crusher)
8 ) Stan (From St Louis MO.)
9) Dave (I don't think he has a handle)
10) is our fearless leader Chris (Steelsoldier) in Chris (Elohim1)'s M35..The Mog didn't make the trip this year..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll get some of these wrong and some I don't know but remember, not met a single one in person except the non pictured Chris Stansbury aka Steel Soldiers and one of my very best friends Jerry Warren aka JW4x4.
1) Dennis aka Stretch
2) Lance aka Hookin1
3) Chris aka Elohim1
4) Fred aka Fredrader
5) I dunno (Gimpyrobb I am told)
6) I dunno again (sorry)
7) Jeff aka Junkyard Wars Crusher
8 ) Dave aka I dunno (anyone?)
9) I dunno ( for the last dang time)

How did I do?

Hookin1

Saturday night steel soldiers and i resulted in having a duece drag race,,,using stretches duece and mine....thinking of a new event for next year [thumbzup] sorry we did it after dark and nobody thought of taking pics we where laughing to hard :jumpin: [thumbzup]

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey,just a quick post. I will get my pics up soon, and need to upload a bunch of video. The drag race was the most fun I have had in a long time. Had to stop on the way home and clean rims, so much mud on the rims that my truck was hopping all over at 50mph.
Dennis

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh man, That looks like too much fun! Beautiful trucks that WORK! All of the areas that look like that out here on the w/coast are on fire. I am truly envious of all within driving distance the rally. How come nothing like this happens out here?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great pics Fred! Sorry to all that missed the rally. Plans will begin soon for Haspin '07! We had a blast even though the Mog couldn't make it. Thanks to everyone who gave rides to me and my brother, Chad. Thanks to Chris (Elohim1) for letting me take his pride and joy deuce out and blow the soot out of it. Sorry about the new pinstriping Chris :)

I'll try and get my pics posted up soon too!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lance, thanks for the drag race! That was the most fun I have had in a long time! We will definitely arrange to have the first official deuce drags and other military vehicle drags at next year's rally.

WillWagner, thanks for volunteering to organize a West Coast Rally ;) I know a lot of those guys would really appreciate it.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK....don't know what i'm getting into. I could possibly give it a shot. Just gotta find a place where all the tree huggers and "don't step on the worms and bugs that might be there or might be endangered" people don't mind if a bunch of loud, heavy, canvas smellin', diesel smoke belchin' trucks and the people who love them, can hang out for a w-end. Hey, Maybe out in the desert! It's open to the public, not a bunch of people around to complain about noise and dust, lots of wide open spaces. Well, any thoughts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks