• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LA Rally T shirts

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
we had posted in the other tread about the need to get your order in for the LA rally t shirt. you must send a check or money order to Tim Settoon 41085 Holland Road Ponchatoula LA 70454. prices are up to XL.. 15.00 2XL and up are 17.00. they will be ordered by the 15th. this was posted in the other tread but as of yesterday we only have received 2 checks with the orders. so this post is to make everyone aware that if you want a shirt.. send a check. i was stuck with some shirts first year so this is the reason that we only do prepay now. thanks and i hope to see you at the rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
it will look like last years. on the rear its will have across the back... Keep em rollin.. then the pick outline of the duece. under 2011 la rally . i can post a pic of last years if needed. this year back to green with the logo Steel Soldiers on the front left in small print. there was a description in the other post but no one seams to be watching it or is not responding. [thumbzup]

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please post a pic of this or last year's, I may be interested.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok here is a pic of what the truck looks like.. just some new words.. on the top is keep em runnin this is a good looking shirts . ladygreen took many hours to make this up for the first rally and next year we plan on making another design hoping to use the wrecker pic i have.. so far i have only received 2 checks with shirt orders... ill repeat... if you dont send a check along with your order... then no shirt. there is only about 10 days left to order. if i dont get enought then ill send back all checks uncashed:beer:

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim,
I'll take one LG, one XL, and the 4 2XL shirts for PB. I don't get back home till friday night. The check will be in the mail Saturday.:beer:
Jim

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i can ship shirts in the flat rate boxes .. that seams to be the cheapest way.. those that want shirts and cant make the rally i would be more than happy to ship them for just shipping costs. or if a member is coming that is close im sure them will bring them to their LZ for you to pick up later. ill check on that size sirmrtow and you can pick it up at the rally. glad to see you if you can make it Tim:beer:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
today was the deadline for ordering shirts... i have put it off till friday... i have sent 40 so odd pms tonight asking for them to order if they want one.. :lost:

goldneagle

i can ship shirts in the flat rate boxes .. that seams to be the cheapest way.. those that want shirts and cant make the rally i would be more than happy to ship them for just shipping costs. or if a member is coming that is close im sure them will bring them to their LZ for you to pick up later. ill check on that size sirmrtow and you can pick it up at the rally. glad to see you if you can make it Tim:beer:
For single t-shirts that are less than 13 oz you can ship by 1st Class Mail in a bubble envelope. Other option (over 13oz) is Flat Rate envelope for $4.75.

Multiple t-shirts use Medium FLat Rate Box or Large Flat Rate Box depending on quantities.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have gotten a good response on the t shirts.. i have around 12 shirts that members have requested from way off and cant attend the rally. those have put us into the numbers to keep the price as quoted. many thanks to those .. ill ship them to each member or send them along with other members that are going their way. i do appreciate those helping me out. tomorrow we will do the order and get the final count.. thanks to all that ordered a shirt . i think you will really like it.

H

Hank.

Tim, I am sending a money order on Friday morning! 1 - Large shirt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks