• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LA Rally T shirts

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
today i got the order placed.. as of today 50 shirts ordered... but the nice lady told me that she will order her shirts on monday afternoon. so i can call that day and get some more on order if someone that hasnt chimed in wants one.. remember that if you cant make the rally and want a shirt i can ship them for around 6.00 each. i have many that will be going us mail once i get them. i thank all those that ordered one and i know your like them Tim

ryker725

Putting a $30 check in the mail for 2 Large Today... Sorry so late.. I'm in Luling so you should get it by Monday or Tuesday.. Still don't know if I can actually attend though... Trying to make room on the schedule..

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put a check in the mail, this morning. Looking forward to having a new, clean shirt!

Thank you T&P.

zout

I was looking forward to gettng a shirt.

Someone asked if I was having T's at the pig roast and the answer is NO I am not. I am spending my money on prizes for the kids that show up to drawing games of who can draw the best truck they see - a picture of PB - a picture of BEAR the boss of the CAMO gang and some other drawing games.

I would just as soon see the kids have fun and partake of the adventure. I can always buy a white T and have a kid draw a pic on it for me.

I am not taking donations - I will not accept donations. Whatever I can put on for those that come is for them. Its the folks that come that make the event - not me.

I was looking forward to getting a LA event T shirt - I think PB is bringing me one up to buy. Thanks even though I did not attend.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you are quite welcome sir and i hope you not only enjoy that shirt but wear it proudly.SS forever is the motto of the day wherever you are :grd:

wehring

Goldneagle

Goldneagle,

Zev or however you spell it. Why are you being an AZZ to good folks on here? At each rally it has been a running joke that you are simply rough around the edges and a bit brash but I believe you simply have a case of the bad apple disease.

I love the come-together climate of SS and you are not holding up your end of the deal. Why would you bitch about folks buying shirts that are not going to make the rally? Simply put YOU are getting a shirt because of these good folks that helped us all to make the minimum order. Truth be told I have talked to a few folks that are not going to make it because they can not afford to at this time. They will surely be with us in thought and will enjoy the pic posts that will be submitted after the rally so why deny them the joy of having a rally shirt. It is not like they are wearing SEAL tridents and have never been to BUD/S. (look it up if you don't get the reference) The wearing of rally shirts is not an earned right-of-passage... it is a fellowship.

Why make a ****ty comment about the size of a mans shirt? You can do it with a smiley face at the end but it again is isolating folks and it is not how we conduct ourselves here.

If you think I am out of line I will be at the rally. We can talk it over face-to-face then. I trust you are not bringing another truck load of tires/wheels to the rally for folks to assemble for you.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok looks like 58 shirts total.. they will be here around the first day of the rally. i have around half of the checks so far and still waiting on the rest. thanks again TIm

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking forward to getting my t-shirts. My GF won't ride in my deuce but she'll swipe and wear my t-shirts with deuces on them!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
was a mix up of one shirt. so they are so kind as to run the press first thing in the morning so if anyone wants another shirt shout back tonight.. they have the green shirts on the shelves as two different ladies ordered our shirts. so now they have a bunch left over. picked up the shirts this morning and they look super

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks