• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ga rally 2012

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i seen them posted somewhere. they will be one week earlier than last year.. the hunting season was full tilt and they want us to come early:cookoo:

CycleJay

Hi guys,

All I can see at this point is that I would like to go.
We shall see, alot can happen between now and then...

Good day,

CJ

zout

Per Clinto on the multimedia thread:

IMPORTANT:

Next year, the rally will move up one week in order to accommodate the opening weekend of dear season: Oct 10-14, 2012.

Repeat: 12SSGR: Oct. 10-14, 2012

Mark your calendars.

Next year, we break 100 vehicles or I cancel the rally! Somebody get the reel-to-reel and the Wagner and make it LOUD! :grin:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank You Thank you for moving up one week :) We can go to the Rally and hunt the next week, this is a great country :)

SPCWarning

Count me in !!

(Quote Clinto):"Next year, we break 100 vehicles or I cancel the rally!"

(Quote ME): " If I can't make the 2012 GA Rally because of my work schedule, I'm changing JOBS!!!!" :grd:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
10 months to go and we have at least 3 threads on the Ga rally already!

Search sucks for a good reason(you all make it suck!)

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got a email update from Durhamtown. Seems like they are adding 15 more camping spots to the campground. The sites will be in the horse pasture.

joeM62

I'm hoping to have the studebaker finished by then if not I will miss this rally again. I heard they added some more trails for folks I would go on the trail but dsl is so high.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Just got a email update from Durhamtown. Seems like they are adding 15 more camping spots to the campground. The sites will be in the horse pasture.
I am sure we'll still have an undivided area for ourselves, free of interlopers but I'll verify it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There you go folks! Need juice at your AO? Rent one of these spots!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
My guess is that they took in the area to the left of the present camp ground (if you are looking from our site). We have not spilled over that far yet........Mike usually rents the two last spaces adjacent to our spot so we will have water and power for the MKT.

One idea would be for SS folks that have campers or tents to reserve as many of the new spots as possible during rally time.

Maybe they built a new shower facility too (we can only hope).

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a long summer yet PC before we load the trucks. Time to get your projects done and have your machine ready to shine :)

100acre

We have a long summer yet PC before we load the trucks. Time to get your projects done and have your machine ready to shine :)
My Anchor CUCV will be there as long as she does'nt sink along the way. Happily my dull greeness doesnt shine, if she did then the enemy would see her all too easily. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks