• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ga rally 2012

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Now I heard someone down here tell folks at the Rally that Yankees are like a bannana.

Born Green, Lives Yellow and Dies Rotten.

Nobody take that personal. I heard it and just had to laugh.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey guys, Can some hit me up with address
Highfavor,

October 10-14, 2012. Union Point, Ga @ Durhamtown Plantation.

The thread link below is the info thread for the 2011 event. It has all the information about location (with links and maps), schedule, activities, food, etc. Just change the dates to Oct. 10-14 and you'll be fine.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/south-...02-official-2011-ss-ga-rally-info-thread.html

I'll be putting out the 2012 thread soon.

Hope you can make it-the Ga rally is an outstanding unit. Last year we had 86 vehicles and dozens of trailers, a functioning MKT, swap meet and dogs!

The link in my signature line is the after rally picture and video thread. Lots of cool stuff.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now I heard someone down here tell folks at the Rally that Yankees are like a bannana.
Born Green, Lives Yellow and Dies Rotten.

Nobody take that personal. I heard it and just had to laugh.

:roll: And here I thought the Civil war cleared that all up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks