• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M172A1 at Ft Meade,MD

Scrounger

The M172A1 has a reversible king pin. One end is the usual 2.5” and the other size is 3.5” so it can be towed with the larger tractors. Just remember a M172A1 is 115 1/8” wide and can be a handful in traffic.

jwaller

Re: RE: M172A1 at Ft Meade,MD

Dave P said:
jwaller said:
I was also interested in this trailer. do you know what size king pin it has?
Data plate on it has (payload when coupled to M52) so i would figure that the pin is standard

thats pretty cool.

it is really really rusty :( and I'd need to put a floor on it for what I'd be using it for. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how high it goes. it does require an euc which means I wouldn't have to pick it up until after I get my tractor. and It would prob be about june or july before the euc gets approval.

AMGeneral

Well,I'm out of the bidding,my limit was $500.Can't justify going to MD ($700 fuel)+cost of trailer($540+)and buyers premium+sales tax for a trailer that has no ramps,wheel covers,floor or spare.Plus no title since it's being sold as scrap.Plus one has to have a overwidth permit to move it through 3 states($$$).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks