• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 Haspin Rally Multimedia Thread

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rick has been posting a bunch of great pics on the other thread.

This isn't the Ga rally, you know...:whistle:

Last edited:

augiedoggy

Ferro takes the "XM818 of death" for a swim and doesn't quite make it to shore.
Augiedoggy to the rescue!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GfwOxUhNuE&list=UU5_WQDieqXWMs3AgqC73fUQ&index=3&feature=plcp[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

eagle4g63

Haspin was GREAT!!!!! had the time of my life.....I will be posting lots of pics......unfortunately didn't have my camera with on the night run that Adam "modified" his 818aua

Here are a couple of them.......The Flag was AMAZING!!

So was Gimpy's fire!!!! Had to be at least 30-40 feet high......I was at the other end of camp and got this shot of it:shock:

And the river on Saturday.

Attachments

eagle4g63

Just posted a couple on the other thread......maybe someone can move my post here for me? Other wise I'll just re-post them.

No need for the re-post....Done.

augiedoggy

Here's the Ferro after dinner show...
It seems there is a spot a 6x6 won't go through and thankfully for the rest of us Adam found it and marked it!
212Sparky and CW3topher got him back underway in no time!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTBjiYt6Cok&feature=relmfu[/media]

augiedoggy

Trailride convoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTES56wUKs&list=UU5_WQDieqXWMs3AgqC73fUQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/media]

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro takes the "XM818 of death" for a swim and doesn't quite make it to shore.
Augiedoggy to the rescue!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4GfwOxUhNuE?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4GfwOxUhNuE?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
did that work?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="Steel Soldiers 2012 Haspin Ral - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Darn good cinematography on the river rescue Dan........

;-)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Great pictures! I wish the Ga Rally had a river to ford!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great pictures! I wish the Ga Rally had a river to ford!
I'm sure there is a river there somewhere but the heathens would be bathin in it just like Haspin.

With that said, I'd like to point out that as much as I miss the rolling hills absent from FL, I really miss rivers, creeks and streams. All we have here are canals (ditches).

indy4x4fab

Banned
We made it home safe and sound. We made great time, too. Anny was so tired that she ended up falling asleep in the truck on the ride home. Aubrey had the Idea that we should set her up her own ss account and me and aubrey can type for her, so that way she can tell everyone how wasn't there how much fun she had. A big thanks to sparkys Girlfriend for helping us with watching her a couple time while me and the misses took on a few of the kid freaking out trails. It was real nice to meet and chat with "mash 4077" in person and am glad to have gotten a chance to chat and talk to all the other members that where able to make the trip this year.

So we are thinking Anny4x4fab for her call sign? click the thank you button at the bottom of this post if you all like the name, please.

The hole indy platoon can't wait till the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally.

Attachments

Last edited:

Augdog1964

Hey to all

BiffJ and I enjoyed meeting a few people at Haspin this weekend! Nice to put some faces with names. NEXT year we'll have a couple trucks and that pond looked very inviting for a BMP. Just have to solve our trailer and truck dilemmas!

That trail ride looks great!

eagle4g63

Indy, I like the name for the lil' one......and here is the pic that she asked me to take of her. She was so patient when I was taking pics of your truck and asked if I would take her picture.......how can anyone say no to a face like this :grin:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks