• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 Haspin Rally Multimedia Thread

rbeasley66

Since it was all white, the M1008RR had to be loaded in complete darkness to protect its identity for the very early departure after brunch the next day.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I usually followed Sparky 'cause I could drive using my bad eye for once! rofl

I spoke to Rick on the phone the morning you were supposed to arrive. I told him to tell everyone to keep an eye out for you...:doghead:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Anyone have pics of Xtsix's crane? How about posting some pics of it? Can you find a model number for it? I want one.

Durango_USMC

Yes. I was thinking of putting up a poll to vote on when we should do it. What works best for you all?
Mid September to early October I hope to even have a MV by then. But thank you all who went and had a great time... then went and posted pictures of what I got to miss while dealing with some real winners all weekend.
aua

I hope to make the next one, worse case I'll have an ATV instead and will be combat camera...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yes. I was thinking of putting up a poll to vote on when we should do it. What works best for you all?
Give us some time before and after our rally-we don't want to drain participants from other rallies and we'd ask the same courtesy.

Some folks may be able to make both, but not back-to-back.

Ga. Rally is Oct. 10-14

:beer:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Give us some time before and after our rally-we don't want to drain participants from other rallies and we'd ask the same courtesy.

Some folks may be able to make both, but not back-to-back.

Ga. Rally is Oct. 10-14

:beer:
I have this problem here in FL. The Richloam Rally is always scheduled right before the FL Rally. Can't do 2 in a row.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks