• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 Haspin Rally Multimedia Thread

rbeasley66

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNyQGe3Ftb8[/media]

Indy4x4fab riding on the trails of Haspin Acres during the 2012 SS Rally

Last edited by a moderator:

indy4x4fab

Banned
rbeasley66 I remeber that one Mrs._indy4x4fab said, "I'M NOT GOING THAT WAY", so I told her to get out cause I was. It was so much fun I had to do it twice.

rbeasley66

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KJRd3g6u_E[/media]

212sparky going through a ditch in his Deuce with his tow rope ready for any stuck trucks.
Or, it could be a big extension cord, I don't really know :confused:

rbeasley66

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twX7ClP7Sl0[/media]

augiedoggy doing a great job coming down the hill, nice and smooth.
I'm not sure, but I think this is the guy that doghead :doghead: told me to tell everyone to keep an eye out for when he called.
Can't be sure though.

augiedoggy

Steel Soldiers 2012 Haspin Rally - YouTube

augiedoggy doing a great job coming down the hill, nice and smooth.
I'm not sure, but I think this is the guy that doghead :doghead: told me to tell everyone to keep an eye out for when he called.
Can't be sure though.
Yea, you gotta keep an eye out for that augiedoggy guy!

Your videos are All awesome Rick! Thanks for sharing, posting and in some cases, risking your life! You got some great angles.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Indy, how did you get the video onto your post? Mine used to load like that, but now all my options lead to just a link on the post. Any ideas?
I just pull the youtube video up in a new tab copy the web address then paste it in to my text where you post your comments. like I just did to reply to your post and you did to my post.

tm america

I got a few pics i will post as soon as i put them on my computer.I had a great time down there like always.I might not have had a truck but i still did my best to kill my quad and talk everyone else into getting stuck and rolling something over..Right steve?Maybe i will have me something green to play with down there next year.But for now i have been designing and making lots of very usefull things to go on green things many new postings to come soon...I wanted to give a big thanks to sparky for powering up the camp for us and crusher for the flag..And a big thanks goes out to everyone else for the entertainment..:driver:

:popcorn::driver:2cents Might i say if you HAVE not been to Ga. Ralley save your pennies and go it is one of the best times i have had and will be going back the hospitality down there is TOPSHIELF and the people are awesome I hope Kenny and the gang dont mind us coming back down i promise not to bring that poor over loaded F250 superduty loaded that way again. Its a all round great time for one and all.

rbeasley66

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_GHeXh9SLI&feature=youtu.be[/media]

Dale, Sevin7's Dad, riding the trails and getting some front tire air time at Haspin.

rbeasley66

:popcorn::driver:2cents Might i say if you HAVE not been to Ga. Ralley save your pennies and go it is one of the best times i have had and will be going back the hospitality down there is TOPSHIELF and the people are awesome I hope Kenny and the gang dont mind us coming back down i promise not to bring that poor over loaded F250 superduty loaded that way again. Its a all round great time for one and all.

Missed you at the Rally, but I'll be at Georgia for the third time and will see you there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks