• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selctros!

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I installed my new lockout hubs today. Man what a difference!!! I don't know how i ever lived without them. I'll be changing to a air shift T-case as soon as the weather allows, i hope that helps too. I can't say they were worth every penny but pretty close.

hot rod deuce

Hey ken! before you through that thing i the lake i would be interested in it so i could take it apart and try to make a drop box from the high range gears so i can drive the rear axle from the back of it in order to gain more drive shaft length with out wheels base length so i can run a brownie box too

JohnnyReb

Hey Guys, I am a newbie to modifying a deuce though I work a M35A2 as a dump truck offroad. I am looking to purchase another deuce as a road truck for hauling lumber from the mill to job sites (presently use the dump for building roads, hauling logs, etc). The second deuce will be on the highway 95% of the time but will need the capacity to go offroad on occasion.

I am planning on putting selectros on the front but am interested in the idea of lock-outs on the far rear axle. I can't quite understand the procedure talked about in this thread; could someone be so kind as to "dumb it down" for me...what modifications I would need to do to the axles, etc. :confused: Thanks so much..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You will need one hub and one double splined axle. This alleviates inter axle conflict resulting from rollout output differences between axles. It also helps turning, tire wear and fuel mileage.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks