• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Axle Seals

Jericho

Hello franz, I just put some new seals on one of my shafts, I have two back ordered from Timken, thay are supposed to be producing some this week . I will let you know if they are the same as soon as they come in , I expect they in about ten days how are things in Germany . I had 5 great years at Spangdahlem Flugplatz Andy

Jericho

Allo , Franz, Its Thursday in the east coast, Iam still waiting for the new batch to arrive , I should have them by Monday and if they are the right ones ill msg you Andy

Jericho

HI FRANZ. I got the seals from Timken , unfortunately they are a renumbered seal and the wrong part, I have since reinstalled mine and cant see the numbers any longer , please look on the steel ring of your seal and msg me all the numbers you can find and I will querry Timken from here, ANDY

ford-mutt

Hi Jericho,

thank you.
I have some pictures.
The numbers are:
11 640 306
VK0BAA (3157 !?!)
NSN 5330-00-410-2329
FSCM 19207

See at the manual TM9-2320-242-34P (July 1976).
Page 251, Fig. 116, Nr. 1 or
Page 259, Fig. 120, Nr. 1.

Thank you for helping.

Best regards,
Franz
4.jpg6.jpg10.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks