• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Axle Seals

Jericho

Hello franz, I just put some new seals on one of my shafts, I have two back ordered from Timken, thay are supposed to be producing some this week . I will let you know if they are the same as soon as they come in , I expect they in about ten days how are things in Germany . I had 5 great years at Spangdahlem Flugplatz Andy

Jericho

Allo , Franz, Its Thursday in the east coast, Iam still waiting for the new batch to arrive , I should have them by Monday and if they are the right ones ill msg you Andy

Jericho

HI FRANZ. I got the seals from Timken , unfortunately they are a renumbered seal and the wrong part, I have since reinstalled mine and cant see the numbers any longer , please look on the steel ring of your seal and msg me all the numbers you can find and I will querry Timken from here, ANDY

ford-mutt

Hi Jericho,

thank you.
I have some pictures.
The numbers are:
11 640 306
VK0BAA (3157 !?!)
NSN 5330-00-410-2329
FSCM 19207

See at the manual TM9-2320-242-34P (July 1976).
Page 251, Fig. 116, Nr. 1 or
Page 259, Fig. 120, Nr. 1.

Thank you for helping.

Best regards,
Franz
4.jpg6.jpg10.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: