• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Convoy lights??

Armada

I've seen them with just the single globe flasher mounted to the center of the roof. I like yours better.
Dam Mike, you've come a long ways with your 1009! It's lookin' great! :)

bus63kombi

Yeah yours looks good. Mine was free, and I ALWAYS wanted one. I was planing on putting one on one of my VW busses. But then I got the M1009 and it was perfect. I use mine alot to. So it is nice.

bus63kombi

Nice, takedowns and alleys are nice, but those wig wags are just fun, I could Convert mine and change out the center, but to much work, And the PA is entertaining

Prerunner1982

at one of the post we do drills at, they had a set mounted to a fastback that said police on it, that was suppose to be put in the back of a pickup, but it was on the ground... If its there the next time i go... i might have to contact someone as by the time i see it again it will have been there over a year...