• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Convoy lights??

Armada

gumps10, why no...... you mean he has a support crew? I was wondering how he ever got anything done since he's always logged into this site!! Hmmmmm.... thats explains it... :):)

Armada

:) :) Good one!
So Mike, have you got the 'crew' started on your M37 yet? That one will need some work, so you better keep that fire lit under 'em..... :) :) At least give them Christmas day off. :)

mangus580

Lazy Bums aint even touched it yet... something about running around the woods chasing animals... ;-) Honestly, I think they were just at the local bar chasing Budweiser :)

Dieselsmoke

Believe it or not, I have a customer named Sam Adams. I was leary of taking a check from him at first, although I did suggest he pay his bill in beer. He did not find the humor :)
Prerunner, yeah lotsa antennas, even one for the GPS. Anyone got any leads on operators manual for the Trimble Trimpack military GPS? Got a nice working unit but not a clue on how to operate it LOL

Dieselsmoke

I lucked out, found this one at our last MV show, guy wanted $40 for it I figured for that price it would be worth it even if it didn't work (looked like brand new). Took it back to camp, threw some batteries in it and worked fine. Our club president is really good with electronics and gave me a quick runthrough of it but I can't remember things like I used to.

gumps10

Hmmmm...Lets see, drink Bud not Sam Adams but thats ok. :)

Mangus,
As far as fuzzy animals, Got 2 this year musta been in the woods some.
AS far as the M37, seems to me you're support team helped to get it runnin, and pull out the master cylinder and will finish the brakes as soon as we get tho orders O'mighty commander.... :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks