• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why do some people hate military vehicles?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I highly recommend you fellas rename it the Georgia Mafia. If you keep running around calling yourselves the Ga Mafia, I think you might have a nasty visit from some actual Mafia members who would like to have a word with you and your Ga friends.
I was thinking along those same lines..... The GAy MAFIA just doesn't sound very threatening either. IMHO

o1951

the land was supposed to be mine from when I bought the house according to the realtor , there were no survey stakes and all the other neighbors thought the same thing About the property lines , yes it is my fault for not having it re- surveyed and staked. What kind of person goes and does something like that .
If you have a mortgage, the lienholder usually has a survey.
If you have title insurance, a survey was required.
Maybe there is a survey you don't know about.
Title insurance company has to defend any claims on property they insure.

zout

Not why their surfing them - how they know they are there is also another informative piece of intel.

I already know members of the "family" Maddawg from past business dealings. Or should I say assumed till proven quilty. They are welcome anytime.

dannyd2450

Ok, so I am the president of my HOA in the heart of Miami. Getting things done around here is NOT easy.... Our docs are very clear; no commercial vehicles (which its not), no letters (which it doesnt), no recreational vehicles (which it isnt)... Tell me where it says my PERSONAL antique vehicle in working condition is excluded.... No one could argue, so it parks in my driveway whenever I need it too. Code enforcement has nothing which states that the vehicle (in working condition) cannot be parked in the driveway.

I guess when you want to break the rules the right way, JOIN'EM!

123mack

OP, you need to see a lawyer who specializes in real estate law now, not later. Trying to solve this on your own will not go well for you.

quickfarms

I called the court house and they said its a warranty deed that he somehow obtained from what was considered a easement from a bankrupt contractor. So should I leave the stuff on it or move it?
Have a surveyor review the deeds and possibly a survey to see what you really own or have rights to. After the surveyor reviews it you may have to either get your title company or a real estate lawyer involved if you have any rights.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Mafia - Schmafia - If you don't have friends in the deathcare business (Funeral Homes & Cemeteries) then you'll never be able to adequately hide the bodies.
I got 40 acres and a like minded neighbor with a backhoe, I'm good. Since we have a farm I keep several bags of quicklime around to put on the floors of the horse stalls.......yea....that's what is for....the horse stalls.

Always remember, a friend will help you hide, a best friend will help you hide a body.

And in reference to the GA MV Mafia I can tell you (as the Don of the AL MV Mafia) that they are all goodfellows in good standing. Don't make me make you an offer you can't refuse.:wreckerman893:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks