• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from North GA .. m944a1 newbie !!

auctionaddict

She will be here at 8am !! I cant wait !! Its supposed to be 3 degrees here in GA !! I hope it will start ! Any pointers ?
It going to be dropped at my local tire shop. It has 1 cut and 1 low tire. I bought 7 nice wheels and tires on CL yesterday so I should have enough to get her on good rubber.

I have a couple of the Michelin tires, Would they be better steer tires or just go all good years ?

Wish it was warmer so I could get to know her better tomorrow !

Wish me luck ! Ive got some TMs to read tonight

auctionaddict

Did your truck arrive OK? Have you started and driven it yet? Photos?
Transport brought her Friday morning to my local tire shop at 8am and 3 degrees ! Started right up and drove it inside, changed a couple of tires and drove it home (10 miles) !... Turned up my steep drive and the heater core let go in the pass. floorboard. Runs and shifts good.. Flushed the cooling system today and installing a new thermostat tomorrow.. Overall good shape, needs a hood spring, spot mirror and minor maint. I figured out how to engage the generator and the shop comes to life. Heat, air compressor, outlets and lights are working but cant figure out how to power up the lathe. Has the battery charger, press and a few hand tools. Also several different chucks and attachments for the lathe..

Wouldn't you know after I got this one home, I found another one I want more , But cant afford them both !!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks