• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LT. Dan M35a2 Modification Thread

Ok so the day has finally come. I woke up this morning and had my income tax check already. I'm leaving in a hour to go pick up my first military truck and I can't wait. I'll post pictures when I get home. Going to be a long cold trip but it's going to be oh so worth it!!!!!

Sephirothq

Bring some hearing protection and dress warm. You have about a 1/4 of a tank of fuel about 5 inches in the tank. Everything is ready to go.

Woooooo the trip home was quite interesting..... truck runs great and drives good. Very happy, except for this.....

20140208_164814.jpg

The state trooper pulled me over to tell me the my truck was and I qoute...... "f - ing awesome" had me ****ting in my pants..... All I could think was big truck big ticket and my wife is going to kill me.

I'll post a picture tomorrow for sure.....

In minersville dave. And yes he questioned the plate..... but he said all was good thanked me for being polite all and apologized for the inconvenience. He said the truck was badass and to have a nice day and safe trip.

Yeah its been awhile lol.... and yeah John your correct awesome getting but just as getting out..... pictures to follow tomorrow the mods shall begin!!!!! Stay tuned folks.... Going to be some good stuff in this thread ..... Going to be ordering a ton of parts tomorrow and taking off my quite large pile already started.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks