• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - August VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If memory serves me correct, it was Dave's wife who painted the back of the juicer. Look real close you will likely see a pintle on the back too. He can take a spare with him.

Edit; Proof!
DAveP.jpg

Last edited:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If memory serves me correct, it was Dave's wife who painted the back of the juicer. Look real close you will likely see a pintle on the back too. He can take a spare with him.

Edit; Proof!
View attachment 512268
What more do you want; a completely independent RV. You don't have to stop for fuel and if the sleeper get's too small you can use the second trailer as house.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Man, this is a neck and neck race this month!

But I know people want to see a TANK on the home page.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
tough choice this month, walkers rig is top notch but that wc63 is my all time favorite truck, did anyone else get the feeling patracy likes tanks?

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had some remarks along that use in my head :twisted: :wink: but without enough background information decided to skip it.

Do you have a thread on the camper trailer build? Are you coming to the GA Rally?

Blueduce

We finally got around to adding the final touches this evening. The hood star and numbers got stenciled but only 30min before the rain caught us. Didn't have time to take picks of final outcome. Will post tomorrow if they haven't been washed off.

Since the smoke has cleared from the great Tank debate I thought I'd add (as an incentive) a few picks of the sexiest multifuel on the planet, a custom insulated hard top, and 6 sets of brand new breaks, break lines, and wheel cylinders. Which by the way all belong to Blueduce... Let's not forget the freshly painted interior cab.

Tanks are nice. Trust me coming from an old 1st AD soldier I have the scars to prove it. Just my humble opinion, but maybe next month onward we could have a wheeled vehicle and tracked vehicle category for MV of the month. Throwing a tank in with all these other MV's is kinda like dropping a fox into a chicken fight. You kinda have a decent idea who's going to win that one.

Also figured I'd include a few picks of why I bought my MV.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks