• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce clutch replacement

Ajax MD

Wow, that's pretty cool. The M809 -20 calls for a transmission jack under the truck for the transmission and transfer case. No photos, but sketches.

davidb56

I got one of those HF transmission jacks......if you crawl out from under your truck to take a leak....it seems to think it should leak down too. Pile of junk.

Ajax MD

I got one of those HF transmission jacks......if you crawl out from under your truck to take a leak....it seems to think it should leak down too. Pile of junk.
I guess I got lucky with mine. I try to stay clear of Harbor Freight but sometimes I need a tool "now" or a US made equivalent isn't available or the price differential is just more than I can shoulder.

davidb56

I have a HF floor jack now for 20 years that works great. this transmission jack is junk and its about 1 year old. I got a cement mixer from them that was (its dead now) junk too, but my grinder is finally starting to die after 10+ years, and thats pretty darn good for a grinder.......especially if you weld like Rusty......JK. its a welders joke, he gets it.

rustystud

I have a HF floor jack now for 20 years that works great. this transmission jack is junk and its about 1 year old. I got a cement mixer from them that was (its dead now) junk too, but my grinder is finally starting to die after 10+ years, and thats pretty darn good for a grinder.......especially if you weld like Rusty......JK. its a welders joke, he gets it.
I get it ! ;-)