• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ella at Ft Riley #1 top notch!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I was set up to do a recovery at Ft Riley tomorrow in the am. We and they are under a winter weather advisory for tonight and I have been watching the weather to see if it would be a go or nogo. I opened my email this afternoon and got the following message from GL employee Ella P at Riley. Also found a missed message on my cell from there also(turned off as I had a dental appointment).

"Just in case the weather gets bad tomorrow, I will call you early to what is going on here in Fort Riley.. What time do you leave, so I can be sure to let you know what the weather is doing here.

Do you have a cell number, I have a 913-XXX-1234 number, just in case they shut the fort down.."

All the GL folks out there have been great since they got the contract but I consider her doing this is going the extra mile in customer service.

M35A2 KAISER

I also agree Ella is a great asset at the Fort Riley site. I have communicated with her on a number of occasions for multiple locations and she is always helpfull.