• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HMMWV today/lately

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice clean job! Can you share a link or info on the box? Have been pondering something like this as well. Thanks
I forget the brand, but the original owner paid $189 on a'zon for it. I bought it from him for about half. I was hoping to find a Knakk or Jobox but none came available in the size I wanted or the price I was willing to pay. It's not as secure as I would like, but secure enough for opportunist thieves.

This one is a stainless-steel diamond-plate thing that I rattle-canned some self etching primer and then Rapco over (the visible parts). My original intent was to have it sit up high enough to get the four soft doors partially underneath but that put it up too high. It's up high enough now to get a 2X4 under, so for that size cargo I haven't shortened the bed any. I really needed to get that giant black bag with the heavy hydraulic jack out of my garage and into the truck without worrying it'll disappear in the home center parking lot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks