• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jwade goes above and beyond for GP customers

gottaluvit

I cannot believe that he hasn't been mentioned in this category yet. I have never in my 32 adult years seen someone go so far out of their way for customer service. He has resolved a couple issues with me and not just appeasing, but resolving. He has contacted me on the following date that I said I was going to see how a title fared with my local title department, just to see how it went. This was several days after our last communication, with a weekend in between, and remembered my concern. He checks this site regularly for complaints and will PM you to work on it. Outstanding is all I can say. No need for rants or frustration. Just PM him with your issue, and consider it resolved. That is what I call a remarkable employee!

EO2NMCB

Besides posting it here you should write a nice letter to government planet to let them know what a great employee they have.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone complains, I see it in business all the time.................It's the rare customer who will take the time and effort to reward the positive! I agree with P.B.,,,,,I haven't had any dealings, "YET" but from what I've read? He's the one to go to!! Most excellent, Sir!

infidel got me

Hope when they get said letter that it doesn't end up on the euc stack! lol J Wade is an asset to our mv world and glad he is on our side. He helped me out with a paperwork snafu and went out of his way. So thanks again J WADE-- Gov.Planet is lucky to have you.