• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR 2016 - VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the YEAR 2016.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote for 2016 MV of the year! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. January: M35A2-AZ
M35A2-AZ.jpg

2. February: bigmike
bigmike.jpg

3. March: Ferroequinologist
Ferroequinologist.jpeg

4. April: Coffey1
Coffey1.jpg

5. May: Shadow1
shadow1.jpg

6. June: T. Highway
T. Highway.jpg

7. July: tankdriver
tankdriver.jpg

8. August: tinwoodsman
Tinwoodsman.jpg

9. September: MamaBear
MamaBear.jpg

10. October: medicup
medicup.jpg

11. November: mkcoen
mkcoen.jpg

12. December: big fish toys
big fish toys.JPG

sandcobra164

My youngest son is a "Rail Fan" so we have to go with Ferro! The Calendar he's holding came straight out of a train that was rolling down the tracks. I was on the way to town and saw the headlights of a train to my left down the tracks. We turned around and parked so Briggs could watch the train come by. As it got closer, Briggs was jumping, clapping, and doing many thumbs ups. That is perfectly normal and part of our routine anytime we see a train rolling. He was rewarded with a Calendar and it's probably his favorite item hanging on the wall now. He also has met Ferro many times at Ga Rallys so it was an easy choice for him.

Attachments

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The restorations performed by members on this site should be an inspiration to us all. Within these nominations are some amazing restorations of military vehicle history. Please acknowledge their hard work by casting your vote accordingly.

m715mike

I took some time to think about this. It wasn't an easy decision. All of the vehicles in the running are awesome!

In the end, I chose to vote for M35A2-AZ. Deuces have a special place in my heart, and he has one heck of a Deuce!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks