• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR 2016 - VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the YEAR 2016.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wow!!! Over 72,000 members and only 66 have voted???

This tread really does closely resemble our local elections!!:shock:

P.S.......I think the other 72K+ members should vote for Tinwoodsman's absolutely beautiful MB.:jumpin:

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well....in about 36 hours the Military Vehicle of the Year Competition - 2016 will close.

It concerns me that only 77 members out of over 70K registered members have bothered to show their support for ANY of the vehicles.:shrugs:

Come on folks....take a look at all the excellent candidates and decide which one you like best...for whatever reason...then VOTE!!

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is some campaigning - Will someone PLEASE cast a vote for Mamabear? :jumpin:

I hate to see any vehicle up there with no votes at all, and I can't vote again, so....

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks