• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The sickness is real..

CapePrep

Haloeb, I will keep you posted once we get a handle on what is going on. Going to the classifieds now!
If you are interested in selling the trailer once you get the set off I might be interested.

Another member has an 803 with a junk engine he is parting out in the classifieds.

CapePrep

I couldn't find any 803 motors in classifieds. Was it a recent posting? Thanks
If you are interested in selling the trailer once you get the set off I might be interested.

Another member has an 803 with a junk engine he is parting out in the classifieds.

Guyfang

Staff member
I have to admit, I would love to get my hands of a set like that. If you have a little time, some tools and a few parts, as well as THE F***ing Tm's, might just be fun. A challenge is good. Yeah, you might do alright parting it out. But it would just flat out pis* me off, to not get it running. Maybe its just that I am bored right now, who knows.

CapePrep

Fang, trust me, I don't give up easily and welcome a good challenge! I am confident this one will live again. These motors are pretty simple and with the help and support of this site, and those $#%* TM's, I will make it work! I will keep everyone updated as we go along.
I have to admit, I would love to get my hands of a set like that. If you have a little time, some tools and a few parts, as well as THE F***ing Tm's, might just be fun. A challenge is good. Yeah, you might do alright parting it out. But it would just flat out pis* me off, to not get it running. Maybe its just that I am bored right now, who knows.