• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The sickness is real..

CapePrep

Haloeb, I will keep you posted once we get a handle on what is going on. Going to the classifieds now!
If you are interested in selling the trailer once you get the set off I might be interested.

Another member has an 803 with a junk engine he is parting out in the classifieds.

CapePrep

I couldn't find any 803 motors in classifieds. Was it a recent posting? Thanks
If you are interested in selling the trailer once you get the set off I might be interested.

Another member has an 803 with a junk engine he is parting out in the classifieds.

Guyfang

Staff member
I have to admit, I would love to get my hands of a set like that. If you have a little time, some tools and a few parts, as well as THE F***ing Tm's, might just be fun. A challenge is good. Yeah, you might do alright parting it out. But it would just flat out pis* me off, to not get it running. Maybe its just that I am bored right now, who knows.

CapePrep

Fang, trust me, I don't give up easily and welcome a good challenge! I am confident this one will live again. These motors are pretty simple and with the help and support of this site, and those $#%* TM's, I will make it work! I will keep everyone updated as we go along.
I have to admit, I would love to get my hands of a set like that. If you have a little time, some tools and a few parts, as well as THE F***ing Tm's, might just be fun. A challenge is good. Yeah, you might do alright parting it out. But it would just flat out pis* me off, to not get it running. Maybe its just that I am bored right now, who knows.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks