• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some old CUCV pictures I found in my office

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You wouldn’t happen to have a copy of that book would you? Pictures are great, thank you for sharing. My ‘86 1009 is inside the big barn waiting for me to restore it.

These are a few M1009's I rebuilt back in the mid - late 90's. I know I built one for Frank Craven. He was a really good guy. His Wife and him would do reenacting and that is how I met him. He made me up a nice little book on the M1009 and mailed it to me. Very helpful tips he pulled from the PS magazine during the CUCV's prime time in the military. I have book 3 of 12. He numbered them and sent them out to friends. View attachment 720602 Have a great day.

cucvrus

I will look. I am a bit scared when I see where the picture was taken. That gets everything in the clutter zone and I declutter on occasion and am NOT as careful as I should be. If it's paid for and don't owe me anything I shred it. The book wouldn't fit thru the shredder so that I feel good about. Get back to you soon on this.