• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some old CUCV pictures I found in my office

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You wouldn’t happen to have a copy of that book would you? Pictures are great, thank you for sharing. My ‘86 1009 is inside the big barn waiting for me to restore it.

These are a few M1009's I rebuilt back in the mid - late 90's. I know I built one for Frank Craven. He was a really good guy. His Wife and him would do reenacting and that is how I met him. He made me up a nice little book on the M1009 and mailed it to me. Very helpful tips he pulled from the PS magazine during the CUCV's prime time in the military. I have book 3 of 12. He numbered them and sent them out to friends. View attachment 720602 Have a great day.

cucvrus

I will look. I am a bit scared when I see where the picture was taken. That gets everything in the clutter zone and I declutter on occasion and am NOT as careful as I should be. If it's paid for and don't owe me anything I shred it. The book wouldn't fit thru the shredder so that I feel good about. Get back to you soon on this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks