• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post up those Point of View hood shots!

Big Tom

Well your right about that, but have no fear I can fix anything anytime anyplace one thing about a duece most time all you need to fix it is a oily rag

Big Tom

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The boats are house boats, former working boats that are rebuilt for living. Most of them can still sail if need be. My late brother was living in a 1900 Talk, a sailing cargo boat. He had made it completely independent self-supporting. I tried to convince him to put the sails back also, but he was not interested in that.

Another Ahab

The boats are house boats, former working boats that are rebuilt for living. Most of them can still sail if need be. My late brother was living in a 1900 Talk, a sailing cargo boat. He had made it completely independent self-supporting. I tried to convince him to put the sails back also, but he was not interested in that.
Sailing on a canal isn't sounding real reliable:

- Forward and Back are the only two directions, and the wind can come from ANY direction, right?

You got Trade Winds over there?!

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know what to say about this one. Truck Stop 101, what not to do in front of a M818 w/ D6 on trailer. No, there is something under those pants. Yes, I was tempted to get out and kick.
IMAG0321.jpg

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M818 w/dump trailer catching up to employee with my other dump trailer . Just great, coming into yet another hill
IMAG1603.jpg

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
VT Rt22A truck stop, both of us pulling off the fuel rack .. edit: early sep19

IMAG1070.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks