• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member waiting on delivery of M1008

dconn22

Hi all, been reading a lot of SS posts the last couple months while deciding if I was going to make the plunge and get a military vehicle. Ended up going a little conservative with a M1008, looked in pretty good shape but we'll see how good I did after it is delivered. My first MV and first diesel so I'm sure you'll see me asking so newbee questions. Have done a fair amount of research and as far as I know mine is stock and unmolested, again we'll have to see how true that is after I get it in my hands. Just wanted to say hello from N. Texas.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site . You picked a great MV to start with . Down load the TM's . Enjoy the ride !!!m1031.jpg:beer:

dconn22

Thanks, have downloaded more manuals for this than any other vehicle I have ever owned (choose not to get some of the mil opt equip ones)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have evolved from 5 tons and deuces to multiple CUCVs and now down to one. They are a great vehicle as long as you accept their limitations.