• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member waiting on delivery of M1008

dconn22

Hi all, been reading a lot of SS posts the last couple months while deciding if I was going to make the plunge and get a military vehicle. Ended up going a little conservative with a M1008, looked in pretty good shape but we'll see how good I did after it is delivered. My first MV and first diesel so I'm sure you'll see me asking so newbee questions. Have done a fair amount of research and as far as I know mine is stock and unmolested, again we'll have to see how true that is after I get it in my hands. Just wanted to say hello from N. Texas.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site . You picked a great MV to start with . Down load the TM's . Enjoy the ride !!!m1031.jpg:beer:

dconn22

Thanks, have downloaded more manuals for this than any other vehicle I have ever owned (choose not to get some of the mil opt equip ones)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have evolved from 5 tons and deuces to multiple CUCVs and now down to one. They are a great vehicle as long as you accept their limitations.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks