• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 Ton M125 Repaint

Dirt71

By the way, whats your job in Germany?
Wolf from Germany[/quote]

I'm in the sewer rehab business and I was in Germany training one of our licensees. Will be going back some time in the near future.

Dirt71

Took all the seals out of the engine, trans, and transfer to replace with new ones. The seals I couldn't buy, I'm have a local hydraulic shop match them up for me. So today while I'm waiting on that to happen I got everything for the frame blasted, minus the axles. Gotta hurry over the next couple of days and get it all in primer.

Attachments

OSO

Hey glad to see updates!!! I need to get another large socket before I can remove my old torque rods .Nut size 2.375" new nut size on torque rods is 2.25". I got that one last Sat. Hope I can get about about one tenth of work you get done I would be HAPPY! Any secrets on getting those old torque rod off other than flame wrench . Limited on Air tools or impact wrenches. OSO :idea:

mo-mudder

I'd like to see a pic of a deuce, a 5-ton, and that bo-hwemoth all side by side, just to get an idea. I KNOW you're hiding your source, but where on EARTH are you getting these things? Judging from the going price of deuces and 5-tons, those must be going for 10k, even in rough shape. Not to get personal or anything...
Great progress.

Dirt71

Got an ETA to completion yet?? ;)

Will we see you driving around in your "new" 10 ton in 2009?

Hope to be done before I'm 50. (I'm 44 now) Ha just kidding. Here are a few more pics. Also thank you Alex, A.K.A, USMC6062, for your expert ex marine safety wire job.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks