• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 Ton M125 Repaint

OSO

Got two of those torque in place yesterday .I cheated the two lower right side rods. Picked up a 2.375" combination wrench at tool town for $38.00. Just need it for the upper rods not much room next to the rearend . That was one nice crate for those parts. [thumbzup]:not worthy:

Dirt71

Got the rear axles under the frame today, Just one more piece of the puzzle.

Attachments

USMC6062

I noticed in one of the pics, that the front crankshaft seal on your engine in the background appears to be about .010" undersize. You might want to take a look at that. haha. Lookin good, just don't stop and part it out once you get a rolling chassis!

Dirt71

I noticed in one of the pics, that the front crankshaft seal on your engine in the background appears to be about .010" undersize. You might want to take a look at that. haha. Lookin good, just don't stop and part it out once you get a rolling chassis!

I'll take that as good advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanMartin

Truly amazing work. You are very talented.

I can see that the dedication of this project to the memory of your brother was well placed.

Keep up the great work and please do continue to keep us posted on progress. I know I get very excited when I see a new post on this thread...I know there is goodness within. :)

Dirt71

Might be easier to take old shoes and have them re-lined than to try and source NOS shoes for this model.

Wow, new hardware for the fittings too, you're pulling out all the stops on this restoration!

Nothing your looking at is new, including the brake shoes. Just a lot of time cleaning made to look new. Most every thing on this truck was in new condition, as the truck only had 10,467 original miles

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks