• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New R2 Crash Truck

devilman96

RE: Free M37

I’m going to need a sacrificial cab and the whole front nose clip... As you can see by the pics of the truck what is there is well beyond repair. The cool part is the "grafting" process is so simplistic that getting it right isn’t that big of a deal... You just have to do a lot of careful plasma cutting on the donor truck... As bad as I would like to have a M37 its REALLY going to suck to have to whack a good one up but the R2 is worth the effort!

So... If anyone has a one that they want to part with this isnt cancer ridden im in the market!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Free M37

There are thousands, maybe over 10,000, M37s surviving out there. It's worth it for one of them to give up it's life to keep a rarity like a R2A in good condition. A worthy sacrifice....

Tanner

citizensoldier said:
Plus I am one heck of a shot with the Garand... Blam !, Blam !, Blam !..,Blam !Blam !,Blam !..,Blam!,Blam ! TING !!! DEAD !
wow - it took you 9 shots to kill something? :lol:

You might consider a shotgun & standing closer to your target? :wink:

Tanner

devilman96

Recovry4x4 wrote:
Mangus has one he will never fix and he has an extra cab too!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha HA! But he's got plenty of trailers to haul it on!!

This is true.. I find him a good deal on a good truck and it will sit until its scrap.. OD Mike make him a offer and have them hauled to the Fl rally!!!
Now now... ye whom has the most toys rotting in his yard, his dads yard, his uncles yard, friends, neghbors... and a few other undisclosed locations hidden from the wife... wins in the end... LMAO

citizensoldier

bigbee said:
The "ting" was the clip ejecting. :D If eight from the M1 don't do it, pull out the M1911 to rip the limbs off one by one. WAIT! That was me he was shootin' at, :shock: just 'cause I made a joke about ARGYLE! Now I hope the barrel's plugged! :mrgreen:
Jokes are great ! Its the thieven part that brings out the weapons.. :D Dont forget about the 3" anti tank gun! Enough black powder and with your height I should have you down before you make the turn at Memorial Park.. LOL... :lol: Dont worry I would make a cedar cross for you so your kin can stop and visit..

citizensoldier

devilman96 said:
Recovry4x4 wrote:
Mangus has one he will never fix and he has an extra cab too!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha HA! But he's got plenty of trailers to haul it on!!

This is true.. I find him a good deal on a good truck and it will sit until its scrap.. OD Mike make him a offer and have them hauled to the Fl rally!!!
Now now... ye whom has the most toys rotting in his yard, his dads yard, his uncles yard, friends, neghbors... and a few other undisclosed locations hidden from the wife... wins in the end... LMAO
I will never win then! Darn so called friends keep telling the wife so I get in trouble.

devilman96

mangus580 said:
Damnit Dman, you know my wife reads here!
Yeah... I do know!!! LMAO!

Attachments

devilman96

bigbee said:
Didn't that kinda out weigh the tow vehicle? Especially with all that STUFF in there?

Good haul!
My phone call to Kenny on the way back....

Hey, when towing does it usually push the arse end of your truck all over the road?....

What are you pulling that with?....

The Blazer...

REALLY?

Yeah...

Ya know it out weights the blazer by about 2000 lbs....

Yeah I know...

LMAO.... No brains... It was slow but it did the trick... think I will use the deuce next time though!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks