• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Belt Part Numbers

otisroy

I have the part number for the compressor belt from an earlier post by Recovry4x4:

In goodyear the number is 17511. In Gates brand I believe its a 9510. I swear by the Goodyears.
Does anyone have the commercial part numbers for the alt belts on the deuce? I'm going to pick up mine and a buddy's new truck next week and I'd feel better if I had a spare set of belts with me.

HeadWizard

i have the part number for the compressor belt from an earlier post by recovry4x4:

Does anyone have the commercial part numbers for the alt belts on the deuce? I'm going to pick up mine and a buddy's new truck next week and i'd feel better if i had a spare set of belts with me.
25-9470 napa

jatonka

You are better off with Napa 25-9465. They are a half inch shorter and keep you further away from fuel filter base when you half to tighten them next year. JT out

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have the part number for the compressor belt from an earlier post by Recovry4x4:

Does anyone have the commercial part numbers for the alt belts on the deuce? I'm going to pick up mine and a buddy's new truck next week and I'd feel better if I had a spare set of belts with me.
Hey Chris, what day are you going to Santa Fe?, I'm picking up my truck next week as well.

Ed

otisroy

Thanks JT! Should I stay with the 51" belt on the compressor?

Hey Ed, I'm picking up Wednesday morning at 0830. How about you? I have to work Monday so I'm heading to Albuquerque Monday afternoon. Tuesday morning I volunteered to wrap presents for charity with the NM ANG guys. I'd like to head up there with you if you're picking up Tuesday afternoon. I can lift heavy things :grd:

Last edited:

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks JT! Should I stay with the 51" belt on the compressor?

Hey Ed, I'm picking up Wednesday morning at 0830. How about you? I have to work Monday so I'm heading to Albuquerque Monday afternoon. Tuesday morning I volunteered to wrap presents for charity with the NM ANG guys. I'd like to head up there with you if you're picking up Tuesday afternoon. I can lift heavy things :grd:
I'll be there Wednesday morning bright and early.....

Are you planning on driving your trucks out?, I don't think I'm going to mess with trying to drive mine, towbar!, but I will bring all my Deuce recovery goodies.....:)

otisroy

I was going to drive the non-winch truck out if everything checks out okay. It's only a 40 mile drive to the house. Leigh's boss actually bought the other w/w truck that I hadn't planned on winning. He's thinking he doesn't want to mess with driving it home so he might bring a triple-axle gooseneck and pull it home. Are you keeping that air assist truck for yourself?

I'll send you a PM. I went over to the dark side Sunday and am now paying the German government(Deutsche Telekom AKA T-Mobile) for cell service.

otisroy

That's awesome! I have it on good word that the truck I won has air assist and if Leigh's boss doesn't keep the other truck, I might be able to get the winch from him. Give me a call if you need somebody to lug parts around during the week. Any wrench time would be great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks