• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Belt Part Numbers

otisroy

I have the part number for the compressor belt from an earlier post by Recovry4x4:

In goodyear the number is 17511. In Gates brand I believe its a 9510. I swear by the Goodyears.
Does anyone have the commercial part numbers for the alt belts on the deuce? I'm going to pick up mine and a buddy's new truck next week and I'd feel better if I had a spare set of belts with me.

HeadWizard

i have the part number for the compressor belt from an earlier post by recovry4x4:

Does anyone have the commercial part numbers for the alt belts on the deuce? I'm going to pick up mine and a buddy's new truck next week and i'd feel better if i had a spare set of belts with me.
25-9470 napa

jatonka

You are better off with Napa 25-9465. They are a half inch shorter and keep you further away from fuel filter base when you half to tighten them next year. JT out

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have the part number for the compressor belt from an earlier post by Recovry4x4:

Does anyone have the commercial part numbers for the alt belts on the deuce? I'm going to pick up mine and a buddy's new truck next week and I'd feel better if I had a spare set of belts with me.
Hey Chris, what day are you going to Santa Fe?, I'm picking up my truck next week as well.

Ed

otisroy

Thanks JT! Should I stay with the 51" belt on the compressor?

Hey Ed, I'm picking up Wednesday morning at 0830. How about you? I have to work Monday so I'm heading to Albuquerque Monday afternoon. Tuesday morning I volunteered to wrap presents for charity with the NM ANG guys. I'd like to head up there with you if you're picking up Tuesday afternoon. I can lift heavy things :grd:

Last edited:

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks JT! Should I stay with the 51" belt on the compressor?

Hey Ed, I'm picking up Wednesday morning at 0830. How about you? I have to work Monday so I'm heading to Albuquerque Monday afternoon. Tuesday morning I volunteered to wrap presents for charity with the NM ANG guys. I'd like to head up there with you if you're picking up Tuesday afternoon. I can lift heavy things :grd:
I'll be there Wednesday morning bright and early.....

Are you planning on driving your trucks out?, I don't think I'm going to mess with trying to drive mine, towbar!, but I will bring all my Deuce recovery goodies.....:)

otisroy

I was going to drive the non-winch truck out if everything checks out okay. It's only a 40 mile drive to the house. Leigh's boss actually bought the other w/w truck that I hadn't planned on winning. He's thinking he doesn't want to mess with driving it home so he might bring a triple-axle gooseneck and pull it home. Are you keeping that air assist truck for yourself?

I'll send you a PM. I went over to the dark side Sunday and am now paying the German government(Deutsche Telekom AKA T-Mobile) for cell service.

otisroy

That's awesome! I have it on good word that the truck I won has air assist and if Leigh's boss doesn't keep the other truck, I might be able to get the winch from him. Give me a call if you need somebody to lug parts around during the week. Any wrench time would be great.