• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M35A2C prices

wsucougarx

Grasshopper, one must have job and save up lots of money. Not only for the truck but for parts and maintenance. You're looking at $4000 and up

M35 Owner Wannabe

My gramps has a 50 somthin willys jeep but its cut down and hopped up with a lift kit
and im lookin at a M35A2C not just to drive but as a restoration project also

JohnnyReb

My faith is restored!! Afraid this hobby may die with us old fellas... but when a 14 yr. old is looking for a truck for his first vehicle!!

More power to ya Wannabe!

wsucougarx

thanks alot every ones allways tellin me "watta ya gonna do with that!" and stuff like that;-)
Wannabe, that is the question we have been asked many times and continue to be asked. My yuppie neighbor asked the same question (I had 2 deuces and 2 trailers parked out front at the time) I simply told him I was starting my own militia. The question has never been asked again:-D. Nah, pretty standard question though. Rightly so b/c you don't see too many people owning them. Believe me, the question is usually sparked by jealousy. Have fun with it, they are a blast to drive.

saddamsnightmare

January 4th, 2008.

Ditto, Grasshopper:

When I was your age I wanted a railroad caboose, passenger car or diesel locomotive, by working hard and a lot of luck, I've owned all of them at one time or another ( and almost a 107' long ocean going diesel tugboat!).
Now I own a Mercedes Benz Swiss Army Cargo Unimog S.404.114 (1963) and a 1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Cargo Truck Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare", which served in Vietnam and in Desert Shield/Desert Storm, I use both of them for my daily pickup and work trucks.....
By the time you get there the deuces will be a little higher, just start scrounging parts and tools for it, because you're going to need to know how to repair your own truck in a pinch.
But, dirty hands are not a sin, contrary to many non-believers in the outside world.:razz:

In any case, I wish you luck,
through hard work you will achieve your goal,

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

Grasshopper it was nice chating with you the other day keep in mind a duece is not a cheap project but they are alot of fun and some chicks really diggem maybe some where and someday there will be someone that will give ya a big break just keep asking questions and watching and one will be cheap enough and real close to ya they are there just gotta watch for them . I will keep an eye out . It is good to see someone younger interested in these treasures good luck grasshopper. Andy and I have drove past this truck for years and did not no it was in the brush up on this hill. Hum!!!!!!

Attachments

M35 Owner Wannabe

Thanks and alot of my friends are into MV and stuff that im into, i dont know why maybe its cause we live in a realy small town or we are all brothers i dont know

nopics