• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M35A2C prices

wsucougarx

I actually just picked up a 1986 M35A2C w/hardtop, heater, keyed ignition, troop seats, bow, three brand new mounted spare tires, 6 oil filters, lug bolt tool w/handle, 20 ton bottle neck jack, NO RUST with only 7,000 miles for under 3,000

Last edited:

APM215

Wannabe
I picked up my M215 when I was 17 and spent most of my spare time working on it.
I think it helped to keep me out of trouble. People would ask me the same thing "what are you going to do with that?" I would just smile and tell them it keeps me happy, I worked hard for my money and I can spend it how ever I please.
Go get your truck and have fun, it doesn't mater that you don't have a licence yet.
The truck can be a work in progress over the next few years and you can get to know every nut and bolt on it.
Just remember some times looking at it and wishing you could drive it, is almost as good as driving it! almost!
Have fun and Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks