• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 Ton M123 and M15A1 Trailer

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to ask a question but please don't take it as criticism. Was there a reason you decided to fix your existing cab as opposed to going through the trouble of modifying a deuce or 5 ton cab to fit? The build is looking incredible.

Dirt71

I'm going to ask a question but please don't take it as criticism. Was there a reason you decided to fix your existing cab as opposed to going through the trouble of modifying a deuce or 5 ton cab to fit? The build is looking incredible.

Availability, money, and time. As I said in previous post the sheet metal work is being done by a friend which frees me up to do other stuff.

Dirt71

Fired off the engine this weekend and every thing checked out ok only had one little anti-freeze leak on the hard pipe from the comp. head to the front of engine. All the new power steering and oil lines check out good.

Attachments