• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West Central Fl Trip

bubba_got_you

Murphy has struck the Fl area hard for me too. I wont be making it this weekend. Newly discovered mechanical issues. I apologize for getting the ball rolling and dropping it.

The new plan for me is the weekend of the 21-23 Aug. That gives me time to get the Unimog and the Pinz nice and waterproofed.
Bubba I hope two weeks is enough notice for you...
SixSpeed, your gonna miss a good time
that will work
ill try to be there

dc3coyote

SixSpeed, your going to NorthWestMogFest, you get no complaints....infact I am even going to steal your snorkel for the Red Mog for that weekend...yea you go play out in Oregon in the nice cool air with rocks and stuff...knowing that the FL contingent is out hitting it hard in the swamps..

SixSpeed

Banned
SixSpeed, your going to NorthWestMogFest, you get no complaints....infact I am even going to steal your snorkel for the Red Mog for that weekend...yea you go play out in Oregon in the nice cool air with rocks and stuff...knowing that the FL contingent is out hitting it hard in the swamps..
Hmm....just don't do anything I wouldn't do. :-D

that reminds me i have a snorkel to lol
Hey! Don't encourage the man, lol.

dc3coyote

Yea dont encourage me. It only leads to youtube vids, and new orridnances by the county.
I wont be going too stupid since my friend Chris is taking the Pinz for the weekend. I hate only having one toy in the playground.

dc3coyote

Bubba, why should I defend myself to you...every time we go out, I get some sorry excuse.
Well you should maybe trade your M37 in, on the cash for clunkers program, get something nice and cute for driving in St Pete...Maybe a little Prius.

bubba_got_you

Bubba, why should I defend myself to you...every time we go out, I get some sorry excuse.
Well you should maybe trade your M37 in, on the cash for clunkers program, get something nice and cute for driving in St Pete...Maybe a little Prius.
every time you go out ether you don't tell me or you tell me the day before. im sorry i have a life and cant just jump in the truck and go:wink:. i will be there this next time tho because i can plan for it. i will see you there :twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks